Energy Efficiency Consulting & Audit Services
With our structured approach to energy management, Green Edge Technologies can help you to identify and implement the best ways to reduce energy costs for your business. The primary objective of the audit is to identify problem areas where improvements can be implemented to increase the structure’s efficiency and generate significant long-term savings by reducing heating and cooling bills.
With our audit services, we help you to establish a baseline and provide options for improving energy efficiency. This results in helping your business manage your energy costs and take targeted actions to enhance your facilities including:
- Establishing energy efficiency goals for your organization. - Identifying and benchmarking your organization's best practices in energy management.
- Determining success metrics and targets for energy efficiency improvements.
- Developing a strategic plan that provides a roadmap for increasing energy efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Implementing energy savings systems and equipment such as upgrading or replacing inefficient equipment, installing high-efficiency lighting or installing building management systems to optimize energy and operational efficiency.
- Finding the balance between efficiency investment and affordability of initiatives.
Our clients benefit from:
- Energy use monitoring devises for data analytics tracking and auditing
- Energy savings strategy consulting
- Implementation of energy saving devices such as occupancy sensors;
- Long and short term retrofits and upgrades for lighting, air conditioning, commercial refrigeration and kitchen appliances
- Energy efficient pool pumps and sewage systems
- Solar recommendations and implementation (partnered with Barbados solar consultants)